Why is this called "OMG" Granola?! Because it will make your jaw drop it's THAT delicious. Like you could put this on anything and it'd still be delicious. I'm not advocating you put it in your soup, but I mean, you could.
MARIE'S OMG GRANOLA
2 cups sliced almonds
1 1/2 cups walnut pieces
1 1/2 cups pumpkin seeds
2 cups GF oats
1 cup goji berries
1/2 cup coconut oil
2 tbsp maple syrup
2 tbsp natural PB
*Optional: Add 1/2 cup shredded coconut
1) Mix nuts, pumpkin seeds and oats in mixing bowl (don't add goji berries just yet) and preheat oven to 350.
2) Optional, add 1/4 cup Fiber Fix (if you want to boost the happy tummy effect).
3) Add melted coconut oil, maple syrup and PB. Mix well.
4) Pour yummy mixture onto parchment paper on a cookie sheet (the cake boss ones from Canadian tire are seriously the bomb).
5) Bake for 25 minutes, stirring a couple times to make sure it doesn't burn. (I usually set a timer for 10 min., stir, 10 min., stir, 5 min., take out).
6) Let cool for 5 minutes and then add your goji berries. Let cool until you can put it in a plastic airtight container and keep in fridge!!
I use it to top my favourite coconut yogurt, smoothie bowls, fruit, etc! Make sure to let me know if you try it out!! I'm always curious to know who tries my recipes!