This recipe is officially perfected. Simple, delicious & seriously addictive, I don't know what it is about lil potatoes, but they're just so fun to eat!!
We make these as a side to salmon and brussels sprouts, or with a bison burger on portobello mushroom bun or even with scrambled eggs and bacon.
They're versatile, easy to make and definitely a crowd pleaser. There are a few ways to change up this recipe, such as with adding garlic powder, chili flakes or even a bit of corn starch for *extra* crispiness, but I'll give you the basic recipe and let you be the creative genius on your own time.
20 mini potatoes
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
1/2 tsp each sea salt and cracked pepper
1) Preheat oven to 400(f)
2) Using a chef's knife, slice potatoes length wise to desired thickness.
3) Toss in a bowl with olive oil, salt and pepper.
4) Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and spread potatoes out on it.
5) Bake for 20 minutes. Flip. Bake for 20 more minutes.
6) Let cool for 5 minutes before eating and enjoy!
Voila! Oven baked potato crisps that literally go with ANYTHING your little heart desires!