If you don't already, head to your Apple podcast app and 'subscribe' to the Live On Purpose podcast! If you're feeling loving, feel free to give it a 5 Star review and leave some support or honest feedback in the comments!
This conversation was pure GOLD!! Seriously. This will be one you want to revisit, often.
How do I know that? Because it will be one that I personally revisit often as well.
If you struggle with time management, organization, feeling overwhelmed, scattered, worried, not enough, etc. THIS IS FOR YOU!
Brittany Loeser is an Online Business Manager for business owners who are tired of trying to juggle nine billion things at once. She helps overwhelmed business owners implement more efficient strategy and systems throughout their team so they can work less and make more. As a type-A college drop-out turned serial entrepreneur, Brittany is driven by her type A personality and her passion for helping others improve their lives and businesses.
We talked about EVERYTHING, from time management, organization and intentional living to tacos, concussions and the enneagram in this chat and I just KNOW you’re going to love it!
AND if you want to register for my FREE Stress Less + Feel Better Online Class, where I'll be leading you through my EXACT morning routine the three keys you can use to feel better instantly, simply REGISTER HERE!
In this episode, we talked about:
- What dropping out of college and starting an online business looks like
- Polling your close friends and family on your strengths
- The transition between starting and creating a sustainable online business
- Concussions and entrepreneurship: how the two work together
- Our childhood beliefs around doing, being, achieving and recognition
- Not being able to sit still, having a busy mind and always being in go mode
- Making more time for purpose and less time for stress by outsourcing
- The number one task business owners are stressed TF out about
- Figuring out the difference between being busy and being productive
- Our thoughts on Gary Vaynerchuck and HUSTLE MODE
- What success *actually* looks like and how to map out your social content
- Brittany’s top 3 time management tips (hint: you’re doing to want to take notes)
ps - we have a *minor* technical difficulty between 47:00 and 48:00.
Some of the resources we mentioned in this episode were:
- “Chillpreneur”, a book by Denise Duffield Thomas
- Asana online management system
I had SUCH a blast chatting with Brittany, and I cannot wait to bring on more, wonderful guests on in the future for you to learn from!!
Do me a solid?? If this episode helped you in any way, would you mind going to your little purpose Apple podcast app and leaving me a review and a 5 star rating?!
I’m on a mission to empower as many women as possible in their health, wealth and wellness through this free educational platform and spreading the word about the podcast is the best way I know how to get these important topics into more womens’ headphones and lives!
We can do better together.
Until next time,